Aerolase Cosmetic Laser
Aerolase lasers are the product of more than two decades of research and provide integrated solutions to the most commonly seen dermatological conditions through in-demand aesthetic procedures. Aerolase lasers substantially improve treatment outcomes and patient experiences.
LightPod Neo – Aesthetic Laser
The short pulse duration avoids thermally over-stressing the skin, which eliminates treatment pain and diminishes the risk of adverse effects commonly seen with the previous generation of long-pulsed lasers. The LightPod Neo is able to treat a broad range of conditions typically performed by a range of lasers with equal, if not better, efficacy, on all skin tones and types without the need for skin cooling.
- Fast, Painless and no downtime. Can apply make-up immediately after treatment.
- The burn risk and pain in laser treatments come from overheating water, melanin, and blood in the skin’s epidermis when it is exposed to the laser energy passing through the epidermis into the target.
- With 650 Microsecond Technology™ epidermal exposure to laser energy is 5-50 times shorter than with the prior generation of long-pulsed lasers.
- Thermal over-stressing of the epidermis and nerve endings is avoided.
- 650-microseconds is below the Thermal Relaxation Time of the skin tissue, so the skin has time to cool itself between pulses, thus confining the heat in the selectively absorbed target for higher clinical efficacy and safety to the surrounding skin.
- The LightPod Neo’s 650 Microsecond Technology™ delivers exceptionally high energy in short pulses to gently and effectively address conditions in a manner previously unseen in laser medicine
Copyright 2018 Aerolase Corp
The Aerolase LightPod Neo can help the following conditions;
- Skin Tightening – Face, Neck and Chest
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Skin Tags
- Hair Removal
- Broken Facial Capillaries
Acne Before & Afters
<Individual Results May Vary>