Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
Here in Alpharetta we offer functional blood chemistry analysis panels to help you and the doctor identify areas of risk, measure blood test results and locate functional imbalances. Once our holistic chiropractic doctor has this information he can use functional blood chemistry analysis to analyze your blood test results and create a wellness plan to help restore balance and vitality to your body here in Alpharetta.
Our Holistic Chiropractic Doctor, Dr. Michael Dellaria in Alpharetta will use Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis to analyze your blood test results and determine what areas are not functioning properly. He will use therapeutic grade nutritional products to help heal and repair damaged organs, glands and tissues as well as correct for any deficiencies found in the blood test results.
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis differs from traditional medical blood chemistry analysis and blood test results. With Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis as used here in Alpharetta, we are looking at the blood test results and areas of the body through functional parameters which are more narrow fields than that of traditional medical blood test results. At Holistic Health Center in Alpharetta we are looking at the body as a whole and how all parts of the body interact with one another. Often times when one organ system begins to dysfunction it effects another body system and this can be seen in the blood test results using functional blood chemistry analysis. When looking at the blood test results from a functional blood chemistry analysis viewpoint at our practice in Alpharetta we seek to understand the physiology of the body and locate what areas have become unbalanced.
Functional blood chemistry analysis does not take the place of traditional medical care or medical blood test results. This type of blood test analysis helps to explain problems of a functional origin rather than a pathological or an emergency state that the body may have. Sometimes people have unanswered problems here in Alpharetta or conditions that have not been detected medically in the blood test results because they are problems of dysfunction and have not progressed to the disease state or the emergency level yet. It is these conditions which our patients from Alpharetta and all over the nation respond quite well to using our functional blood chemistry analysis and our holistic chiropractic approach. Many times we see patients at our clinic in Alpharetta who have seen multiple medical professionals without any answers to their conditions. These patients in Alpharetta have not crossed over yet to needing emergency care and so are not detected on the medical blood test results or other tests, no matter how thorough. Very often these same patients do show up on our blood test results because they have dysfunction in the organs and glands of the body that if left uncorrected will eventually progress to needing medical intervention.
Available Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Panels in Alpharetta
- Intestinal Barrier Panel – Blood test results for the presence of damage to the intestinal lining. This can cause multiple food sensitivities, bloating and weight gain.
- Gluten Reactivity Panel – The most comprehensive blood test results available for testing for both allergies to gluten as well as autoimmune reactions.
- Gluten Cross Reactivity Panel – Blood test results for foods that are not gluten yet react the same way in the body and must be avoided once found.
- Autoimmune Reactivity Panel – Blood test results for what tissues are currently being attacked by the immune system as well as what areas could potentially be involved if one’s health continues to deteriorate. Autoimmune conditions are often unexplained medically and are conditions where the person’s immune system attacks their own body. These can be very rare and often unexplained conditions yet are becoming more detectable in blood test results.
- Diabetes Autoimmune Reactivity Panel – Blood test results to see if target tissues related to this disease are under attack by the body’s immune system. This would let someone know if their diabetes was being caused by an autoimmune condition or is genetic in origin.
- Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Panel – Blood test results to see if target tissues related to the nervous system are under attack by the body’s immune system. Any unexplained neurological condition may have this as its origin.
- Joint Autoimmune Reactivity Panel – Blood test results to see if target tissues related to the musculoskeletal system are under attack by the body’s immune system. This could explain painful undiagnosed arthritic conditions.
- Multiple Food Sensitivity Panel – Blood test results of 180 different foods both cooked and raw to see if allergic reactions are present. Once detected these foods would need to be avoided. Conditions associated could be anything from mood swings, skin reactions, bloating, indigestion or weight gain.
- Blood Brain Barrier Panel – Blood test results to test the delicate blood brain barrier to see if it has been breached leading to a multitude of conditions and neurological problems. Any inflammation around the brain could be caused by this as well as anyone suffering from head trauma or unexplained pain throughout their body.
- Adrenal Panel – Cortisol saliva test which tests the function of the adrenal glands so the doctor can let you know what stage of adrenal stress you are in. The adrenals are important for having energy throughout the day, controlling pain levels and are a part of making sure you stay asleep at night.
- Expanded Female Hormone Panel (includes LH and FSH)- Saliva hormone test which tests the female cycle over 30 days so a full picture can be obtained as to the output of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, lutenizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). Once a full picture of a women’s cycle is obtained then we can assess whether her hormones are in proper balance or not rather than just checking her hormone levels once in a month such as with traditional medical blood test results.
- Female Hormone Panel (without LH and FSH)
- Expanded Peri Menopause Panel (includes LH and FSH)- Saliva hormone test which tests hormone levels to determine how to best support a women as she transitions to menopause.
- Expanded Peri Menopause Panel (without LH and FSH)
- Expanded Post Menopause Panel (includes LH and FSH) – Saliva hormone test which tests hormone levels to see how to best support a woman once she has already transitioned to menopause.
- Post Menopause Hormone Panel (without LH and FSH)
- Expanded Male Hormone Panel (incl LH and FSH) – Saliva hormone test which tests hormone levels to see how to best support a man who is experiencing hormone imbalance either from insulin resistance, andropause or any other condition affecting him. This can help detect causes of impotence, weight gain around the midsection, male pattern balding and low sex drive.
- Male Hormone Panel (without LH and FSH)
- Adrenal Panel
- Comprehensive Bio-Screen Panel – Over $2000 worth of blood test results for a fraction of the cost. Tests Blood Sugar, Cardiovascular, Infections, Electrolytes, Anemia, Thyroid, Lipid, Liver, Gall Bladder markers as well as a Urinalysis. The most comprehensive blood test results of its kind that we know. Using functional blood chemistry analysis these blood test results will be evaluated. This will help us to detect unexplained infections that may be undiagnosed, anemias that may not be showing on traditional blood test results, liver and gall bladder dysfunction, kidney and cardiovascular dysfunction, the beginnings of diabetes before it is diagnosed, undiagnosed thyroid conditions, stomach dysfunction and possible autoimmune conditions as well as other conditions.
- Bio-Screen Sustain Max Panel – each of the other blood test result panels are more specific to monitor blood test results already found in the comprehensive blood test panel. This saves the patient unnecessary costs as we only need to retest areas of the blood test results that were already off.
- Bio-Screen Sustain Plus Panel
- Bio-Screen Sustain Panel
All Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Panels are drawn in Alpharetta or nearby and cannot be performed out of state. All blood test results will be sent back to our practice at Holistic Health Center, P.C. in Alpharetta where Dr. Dellaria will use functional blood chemistry analysis to review your blood test results.
For more information about which functional blood chemistry analysis panels are right for you, please call Holistic Health Center, P.C. in Alpharetta at 678-366-0072.